"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

This is my family, she is my mother she is wife house and he is my father he is lorry driver.
She is my sister called Mª José she is 9 years old and she is very funny.
He is my brother called Juan Fco she is 3 years old and he is very good brother.


These is my pantry, here we keep all types of product, my pantry is compound by shelves, in the first shelve we can see many pans, my pantry is very small because is full with many things.


These is me living room and is orange and is big, In one part I have got a big table for the visits and another part I have got the sofa and the chairs and the television here we are for relaxing, I see my favourite series and also sometimes do my homework because here are always silence. Here my mother put many pictures of all holidays and also my mother put pictures of my family. Also here are the toys of my brother and my sister.


These is my room, here we can see two beds because I sleep with my sister.
My room is pink; also we can see many pictures of my sister and me.
Next to the bed is the desk with the wake of my sister because she sleeps in the bed of the left and I sleep in another one. Above my bed are two pink shelves,
With two pictures, one is of Maria Victoria and me and another one is of the christening of my brothers and I am with my god mother. Next to of the shelves are two wardrobe, one is of my sister and another for me, here I keep my clothes of every days and in the drawers of the wardrobe I keep my shoes.


These is my favorite item, it is a dress and I like very much because I like to get dress, I when I see these I remember me of days with parties.
These dress I put for
New Year's Eve. It is too short; it is marine blue with three white stripes and a blue loop.


These is my kitchen here my family and me eat every day.
Here my mum cooks in the hob,
And puts the dishes in the dishwasher, next to the dishwasher is the sink with the tap, near is the television because while we eat we see the news I don’ t like these but I see the news because my father said.
Then we find white wardrobe because we keep the plates and the glass in the wardrobe up the sink, in another wardrobe we keep the sugar, the oil… and the typical product we use for daily meal. Also in the kitchen is the refrigerator.



This is my wardrobe. Here we can see the clothes of every day. In the left we see the trousers and in the right we see the t-shirts, shirts and jacket but the coat I keep in another wardrobe. Under of clothes it is my underwear in the little drawers also here I keep the belts and socks, next to these I keep my handkerchief and near are my gowns, and in front of my gowns I keep all my perfume.
Also in the door of the wardrobe I have got a poster of my favourite actor.



These is my favourite dish, is a typical plate in Spain, you can find this dish paella: of fish, of chicken, of seafood, and the most I like is of seafood. This dish has got rice and all type of seafood


These is my favourite place in cehegin is located in the all part of Cehegin. The street of the old part of Cehegin are very close, but this part is very beautiful, I like very much going here.


I am happy because we finish the exam and I am happy when I am with my friends all Saturdays when I am dancing and singins in the disco.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario