"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

LUÍS ENRIQUE AGUDO GARCÍA 4º ESO A IES VEGA DEL ARGOS

My favourite place of cehegin.

My favourite place is the old part because my father was born in this part and my grand-parents have lived in this part many years.



My familie and me.

This photo is in Portugal in 2007 and this is my father Francisco he is 45 years old, my mother Carmen she is 44 years old and I, and the person that did the photo is my brother Julio.



My bedroom.

My bedroom is big, this is my bed and here I sleep, this is my table where I do my homework and study.



My wardrobe.

My wardrobe it is opposite my bed and these are my jeans, t-shirts, jackets and sweater.



My favourite garment.

My favourite garment is this jersey because it has white, green, brown and black rhombus.



The kitchen of my house.

The kitchen of my house is white and with a lot of it is light it is small but nice.



My fridge.

My fridge is white and big and it is always full of stuff.



Typical food.

The typical food of Spain is the paella, migas and other dishes but the most important in the world is paella with fish and seafood as mussel or cuttlefish.



The living room of my house.

The living room of my house is very big and nice with one big window.



I’am happy.

I’am happy when I’am with my family or when I’am with my friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario