"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

My favourite place of Cehegin is my own house becouse here I spend the most part of my time( studying, playing..........) except Saturday night that I go to a disco.


My bedroom is the smallest room of my house, I have a small bed with a small TV but I have a big wardrobe I think that the wardrobe is bigger than the bedroom.


This is my kitchen is very small too but very nice, in my house I have two kitchen, but we only use this one. I am the only one that use the kitchen becouse Iam the only one of my house that like cooking.


My living room is a perfect square is connected with the kitchen, I have a big TV with a big table for have lunch and dinner, and I past the most part of the time here when I are watching TV. The decoration is a old style.


My desk always is dirty becouse is the typical desk of a good student. I have a old computer for doing my homerworks and a big space. I past most of the afternoon here.


This is my favourite book La Catedral, although i don’t like read very much I read this book with a lot of espectation. This book won a lot of prizes in 2001.


This is my frdge is very big becouse is very dificul to see it full. I have a lot of variety ( meet, fish, vegetables, eggs...........) we are very helthy. The most part of the food is made of my grandmother.


My favourite food is a fried of tomatoes, is made of my grandmother. I like very much her foods becouse she gives a special taste and you enjoy when you eat her foods.


This is my brother and me, he is very nervious and hit me continusly. Then I am very calm, I don’t wory for nothing, I am iqual to my father, he work in a factory and my mother is nurse.


I am happy here becouse I haven’t got any exam and I can relaxing with my pet. I like very much the nature and sometimes I go out for more relaxing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario