"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

ALICIA AGUDO VALERA 4º ESO A IES VEGA DEL ARGOS

My desk

This is my desk.I stidyt there.I have many things in my board such as photos,pictures etc...I like all this photos,but when I study I distract myself.
I have my computer and every night I speak with my friend in tuenti.
In the drawers of the desk I keep many books of past courses and the compas and rulers.
In the above plank I have many different pencil holders where I keep my colours,kola etc...
On the left of the desk I have a bin where I throw the papers.



My favourite gargement

My favourite gargement is my purple dress.I bought it for my brother`s communion.I wear with it sometimes when I go to a communion or a party.
This teddy is my favourite toy.My brother gave it to my in the FIESTAS os september because the first day I saw it ,I liked very much and the last day my brother got it for me.



My pantry

In my pantry there are different types of food.
In the above plank there are earthnware to put the food but there is the fried tomato yet.
In the next plank there are chewing gums and aperitifs.Also my mother put the coffe yet.
In the next plank is the milk,bags of potatos and the things to prepare the meal and in the last plank there are the oils and ham.
Also there is a wagon to put the fruit.



My dinning room

This is my dinning room.I Don´t like very much watching TV because of I don´t enter there very much.Before,I watched every soap opera that was on the TV,the sofa that is in front of the radiator was mine and my family sat on the other sofa.On the right there is a window that connect my dinning room with my terrace.



My living room

As you can see I life teddies very much.I have eleven teddies in my room.
I sleep in the bed that has colours cyrcles and I like to have many different photos of my friends.
I have a hall-stand where I hang-up my sport jacket.
I have a cushion of my childhood when I went to school and I was three years old.
You can see my sport bag and on the right a big balcony.



My favourite food

My favourite food is seafood paella.It has pawns,squids,tuna,any pieces of pepper,cuttlefish,mussels and dams.Any sunday I eat this but almost every sunday I eat paella with rabbit.



My favourite place in Cehegin

My favourite place in Cehegin is LA HERMITA DE SAN SEBASTIÁN.
From there,you can see Cehegin and I and I think that this place is the best because it has a very beautiful sigh.
I went there with my family on a sunday when we had lunch in my oncle´s country house and for the afternoon we decided go there.
There are my aunts,my brother,my mother and me



My kitchen

This is my kitchen where my mother prepare the meal,In the top glass cupboard are the medicines and in the other a right are biscuits,cereals etc...and in the lower cupboard are the frying-pans,pots and crack to prepare the food.



My family

This is my family in my dinnin room.They were watching TV in the afternoon and I went there to talking many photos.This is my father Antonio,my mother Maria,my brother David and me



I am happy

This photo was at Alejandro Sanz ´s concert.A lot of friends went there and we had a good time,we laught very much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario