"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

Me and my family

On this second photo we are me and my family, in Galicia, in the north of spain, in the largest point from Madrir. That landscape is very beautiful, I really like it. when you are hot in summer you can go to this place and you are going to be cold.


My living room

This another one photo are about my living room. You can see made all of wood and my amplifier, ich name is “Orange”, and his colour the same that oranges. When I´m tired, I like stay there for hours and I start sleeping at the fist 10 minuts, really relaxing.


My favourite article of clothing

You are going to be surprised when you have known which one is it. That´s my breeches!


The kitchen

On mi kitchen you can see a dishwasher, a table to cook, and 2 cupboards to store the plats. They are white. The person that made this came from Madrid, and he made my amplifier cabinet.



My favourite food

My favourite food is lamb! I think is really good food but sometimes it´s too expensive, but is better if you eat this food with the family. In the photo yo can see my mother , and my grandbrother (my uncle but he is too similar than me)with me, and my father doesn´t appear in the photo beacuse he took it.



My desk

I love it, because I love watch to the animals that I have on my acuarium, 2 carps and a lot of acuatic snails. They clean the water and the acuarium walls. I have a computer, I use it usually, but not when I´m studying. Oh! I forgot it! I have a bottle of orange juice! Really good juice for study!



The larder!

I took a photo that appear a lot of plats, but I like specially the coloured´s plat. It´sVery pretty and I think maybe this one is hippie jiji.


“Mrs smiley photo”!

That one... this is when I was in Madrid with my family, the day that we came to see the Escorial. I don´t know what to tell you. Just see the photo ; )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario