"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

PHOTO WORKSHOP

The living room



It’s a rectangular area separated from the hall by a wall with two arches as seen in the photo. Inside it there are two parts, one of them has a circular glass table surrounded by four chairs, in this place is where we have lunch in summer. In the second part we find a sofa, two armchairs and a table, in this place my family and I spend the evening. Opposite the sofa there is a plaster furniture where the TV is placed.










Refrigerator



My refrigerator has got two doors in the top there are the daily food, as we can see in the picture. It has got fours shelves. At the top we put the yogurt and cheese, in the center we put the fish and meat and on the last one fruit and vegetables.
In the lower door there are frozen products.



My favourite food




My favourite food is paella, a typical Spanish dish. In the picture we see a paella which has the following ingredients: rice, shrimp, mussels, squid, peas and some vegetables-
At home we eat paella every Sunday; my mother usually cooks the paella, but my father my brother and I help a bit. It is a tasty food that freshly cooked and served with a squeeze of lemon is delicious.




Kitchen



My kitchen is about ten square meters, and this enables us to have lunch in it. It has an electric hob, an oven, a microwave, a refrigerator, an extractor. The furniture is white and black; it also has a large door that allows access to the laundry room where we find the washer and the dryer.



My favourite corner



We are on the hill of “pollos del paseo” a part of the old town, at the end of these stairs we find the paseo de la Concepcionn. From its square we see all the town of Cehegin, its orchard and forest. On this square is the church of Conception and you can see its tower and clock in this picture. It is my favourite place because when I was little I used to play in this square.



My family




This photo shows my family and me in my living room. My brother is Jose and he’s 7 years old. He is a good brother but he is very naughty. My mother is Antonia and she is a teacher at a school in Cehegin. My father is called Jose Francisco like my brother and he is a headmaster at a school in Caravaca de la Cruz. My family is very special for me and I love them.





My bedroom




This is my bedroom and the place where I study. It is a large room, it has a bed on which there is a guitar, in front of it is the desk, on the right is a closet.
In my bedroom I spent most of the day since I study here and I have got my guitar and my hobbies.






My desk



My desk is made of wood, there is a glass, it has four white drawers. On the desktop is the computer screen, several pens, some ornaments and a globe, a paper weight and you can see also a puzzle of which I recently completed a large area in the table.
This is usually full of papers and books as it is the place where I study.






A book



This is not my favourite book but it is the last book that I’ve read. The book is good and very short. The writer is Eloy Sanchez Rosillo a murcian poet. The poet makes a reflexion about the pass of life and talks about life. I really like it!



I am happy



I am happy in this place because I feel unconcerned, I am seeing the town of Cehegin. Also I remember when I was little, I used to play in this place and I remember my grandparents who live near here. I feel very good in this place. Now I am very busy but when I got there I relax myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario