"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

MARÍA VICTORIA CARRASCO GABARRÓN, 4º ESO A IES VEGA DEL ARGOS

My sitting-room.

There is my sitting-room. It is quite big and it is near the kitchen. There are two black leather sofas and on the sofas there are white and yellow cushions. The sitting-room´s wall are made of wood. The TV is between the windows. Also there is an aquarium but now there aren´t any fish because they have died.
In the centre of the sitting-room there is a table and some nights we have dinner there. In front of the table there are a lot of pictures of my cousins, my brother, my sister and me. Next to the pictures there is a glass cabinet whit many glass things.
Finally in the highest part of the room there are a lot of trophies that my sister won in races and some of them are from my father too.




My pantry.

To start with I haven´t got a pantry, I have a big kitchen cabinet and I keep the food there. On the first shelf there are different types of cereals. On the second there are potatoes and some boxes of energy bars. On the third, there are a lot of cans, for example olives, mussels, cockles, tuna, tomatoes and also there is a packet of popcorn. On the fourth shelf there are a lot of packets of infusions, chocolate spread, a can of Nesquik and a packet of sugar. And finally on the last shelf there are packets of different biscuits.



My kitchen.

In the middle of the kitchen there is a big wooden table and four chairs. Also there are many wooden cupboards and these surround the kitchen. In front of the table there is a white oven and above the oven there is a blue clock.
The microwave is in the corner. And there is a white big fridge, a white big freezer, a white and yellow fryer and a yellow toaster too.
Finally the dishwasher is next to the sink.



My bedroom.


My bedroom is on the top floor of my house. There are two beds because I sleep in the same bedroom as my sister.
The two beds are in the middle of the bedroom and my bed is on the right in front of the TV. Behind the beds there is a bed-head and on the bed-head there are some pictures and ornaments.
The colour of my bedroom is orange and beige. Also on the beds there are a lot of soft toys because I love them.



My wardrobe.

My wardrobe is very big, and this receive a specific name, its name is dresser. It's received this name because the person can dress inside. My dresser are divided in four parts, two parts are for trouser, one part is for my sister and another part for me. And the other two parts are for another type of clothes for example, sweatshirt, tracksuit, jacket, and party's clothes. Also there are a lot of drawers and inside it, there are socks, pyjamas, underwear... And a shoemarker for keep all the shoes too.



My study room.

There is a rectangular room,very big and is all wood, the floor, the wall, the table.. There are two windows one is big and the other are quite small. There are three computer, two laptop and one desktop. There are two oranges chairs one for my sister and another for me. Also there are a lot of distant and on the distant there are many books and some trophies. Also between the windows I have a big mural with many photos of my friends because there is a present for my birthday. In front of the small windows I have a white t-shirt on the wall because it is for the Cehegin parties and when I see this I remember many excellent moments. I like my study room very much, because is very comfortable and I can study very well. I think that it is the best part of my house and I am passing a lot of time here.



My favourite clothe.

My favourite clothe is a black, short dress, because I put there for parties and I remember very good moments for example new year's eve and I like very much. There is very simple, only have a pad but I like very much.



Food.

One of my favourite food is Aletria, because it is very good. It is preparate by: noodles, a pice of meet, peppers and green beans. And sometimes you can add a bit of chips. I like this food because the vegetable not noticed, and which I don't like this vegetable, I like for this.



My family.

We are five, my father, called Alfonso and is 45 years old. He is quite tall, quite thing and has green eyes. Also his hair is black but now has some gray hair. He is a good person but has quite character. He is employer and has a shop here for motorbikes, paints, lacquers, bikes...
My mother has a normal height, she has quite blonde hair and her eyes are brown. She is a good person and we get along because we like the same things. She is a nurse and work in the Caravaca hospital, and I like very much her work.
My sister, is quite big, she is 13 years old. She has short, curly brown hair and her eyes are brown. She is a very sporty person and all she do very well all sports, but her favourite sport are ride motorbikes and she competition in this.
My brother is 12 years old. He has brown short hair and his eyes are brown. He is a very funny person and like very much play football, he is playing in a team and I am going some time to look him.



I am happy.

I chose this photo because it is fantastic and this particular night I was very happy. I think one of the best nights ever. I am with my best friends in the photo. She is very kind and happy, we are very similar in character and this is the basis of our great friendship. This night I was really happy because we were going to a party and we staved all night dancing, singing, playing and laughing with friends which is very important to me. I think that my friends are the best, I do lots of things with them. I trust them and they are never boring. In my opinion, having friends is the best thing in life because you are never alone and if you ever fell bad they are always there to support you.
My friends are wonderful and I love being with them!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario