"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

I am happy.
I am very greedy so I like cake very much. When I was little I was crazy for sweets and I used to eat a lot of cake. I liked birthdays because I could eat my aunt's cake. It was made with biscuit covered by chocolate. When it was my cousins's birthday I felt very happy and my aunt still makes it.


History Boook
Historie is my favourite subject and I like since I was little. In my free time I read very much about history. Many people think it is very boring but I don't think so. For me is important know about the past, know the present and think in the future.


A place in Cehegín that I like
In this place I played "policemen and thieves" with my friends when I was little. This square is near my house and there we used to play football too. We were playing there late in the evening until a neighbour got angry with us.+


My kitchen
In my kitchen my mum cooks and we have always dinner watching television. At the end we can see the laundry. Through the windows we can speak with all of our neighbours and we ask them for the clothes that fell down to the patio.


My bedroom
When I go out of school and I arrive home I spend all the afternoon doing my homework. I use two desks because I am very tidy and in this way is better for me to study.


My wardrobe
Now my mum tidies my wardrobe. She think the sport clothes must be on a side of my wardrobe and the normal clothes on the other side. But I don't like it I like my mess and I am going to change this.


My family
This day my family of Murcia came to Cehegín. Here are my cousins and one of my aunts, she lives here. And my grand-father he is 80 years old. But in this photograph there are not many of members of my family.


My sitting room
I have two, the little room and the big room. In my house only live my mum and me so only use the little room and there we have everything.


Refrigerator
There must be always many pieces of cheese because I like very much. I eat cheese all the time and it lasts in my refrigerator short time.


Salad
I like salad with a lot of things and I like my aunt's salad, I like going to her place to have it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario