"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

The living room

The living room where I can see the TV or relax me on the sofa .Is a place very quiet of the house . Well, next to the living room there is a big porch wiht a table and four chairs .In the corner of the room there is a telephone and a router .Right , In the lower we can see a table of glass and in front of to the sofa there are two seats.


My bedroom

My bedroom is my favourite place of the house ,because, here I can do it everything study , see the TV,play the computer games and of course sleep . I always do my homeworks and study on the desk.My bedroom was changed in 2010.So all the furnitures are new .Before the change , all the furnitures were whites and also the walls were of the same colour


MY PREFER PLACE OF CEHEGIN

The espadrille,s Square

Is my prefer place of Cehegin because I think that is a beautiful statue and sometimes a great fountain .Near the espadrille there are a lots of shops in the great way ,suck as supermarkets , a book shop and two videos.Finally , in the end of the great way there a two parks.


Refrigerator

In this picture how we see can there are a lots of magnets.we go to buy food on the saturdays evening.Always is full of food.Inside there are products suck as milk cheese,fruit or vegetables.


THE CATHEDRAL

Is my prefer book because the history is very interesting and entertainment . Okay ,I am sure that if you read this book ,you will like it.Is one of the best books that I have ever read.The gender is of aventures.


PAELLA

Is a typical spanish food that is made of rice ,pepper and parsley .Right ,the paella also is made of fish (prawns and mussels)and meat (chicken and rabbit).This meal Ushuaia is made for a lots of peoples.


CABINET

My cabínet is made of wood and has got three doors .Is size is 2.30 metres and is very difficult to move .Near the cabínet there is a side table.Here I keep a lots of clothes of all the types


MY FAMILY

My father is called Antonio ,he is commercial and my mother called Fina she is housewife.My sister doesn,t appear in this photo because she was sleeping.


FAVOURITE CLOTHES

This jacket is very hot , and I like it in the winter . Also is very comfortable

Is made of cotton.


ME

This photo was taken in my bedroom.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario