"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

ISIDRO DE LA OSSA GUIRAO 4º ESO A IES VEGA DEL ARGOS

1. My favourite place in Cehegin.

My favourite place in Cehegin is in the old city. It´s the Concepcion church. It is a little square where you can see the whole town; for me it´s beautiful. Near the church, there is a garden to walk and relax. All of this was recently restored. This square is historical and a good place to forget about bad things.



2. My family and me

This photo was taken at New Year´s Eve. In this moment, we were very happy, and we had already eaten the delicious dinner that my mother prepared with love (good food, but is more important love). After that, we were dancing, and, of course, we ate the twelve grapes. My sister wanted to go out, looking for party but I didn´t do it, because I´m waiting for the moment. At the right side down you can see nougat (I love it).



3. My bedroom

This is my personal place in my home. For me it´s special. You can see my guitars and a basketball ball that my friends from my team signed. It´s like a treasure. These things have been placed there for the photo, they are not usually here, of course. My bedroom is a bit untidy (my desk the messiest disordered). The wall is green, my favourite color. The flag of Spain to support the Spanish team when they have a match.



4. My desk

This is a large desk, full of sheets of paper and books. I have also some records of my favourite music; I have blues records, Bon Jovi, Fito... I listen to them when I take a break while I´m studying. The shelves at the right and left have some more books and films (some are in VHS, so I can´t watch them, these are Disney films). I haven´t got a ball for my little basket above me.



5. My favourite t-shirt

This basketball t-shirt is a present of my sister an my brother-in-law for my last birthday. For me it´s cool. You can see also my basket where I play when I have some free time. The building is the place where the cars are parked.



6.My kitchen

Here my family and me eat and talk about our things. At the left the oven is making a pizza for the dinner. The hob at the right has an earthenware casserole. The table has glasses and cutlery, because it was dinner time. You can´t see a fire place which is at the left. It´s very useful in cold days.



7. My fridge

The store of the hungry. It has a lot of food, delicious food. I eat something when I´m hungry, but no at lunch time. It´s always full of things. The fridge is surrounded by the kitchen´s furniture, which contains bottles of wine, bricks of milk and baubles, a temptation.



8. My favourite tradicional food

It´s rosted. It has chicken, potatoes and tomatoes. It´s delicious. We have eaten it last Sunday, and after the lunch, I slept siesta very well. It´s very usual to eat it in my home, often on Sundays. If you eat it, you would like to repeat.



9. My livingroom

We are often here, because the temperature is good and the sight are breathtaking. We live in the suburbs, so we have a very good sights of the town.You can see a picture that a local painter made to my father; it´s beautiful. Here we have the tv set, and we watch films together, sat on the sofa, sometimes eating pipes and chips. It´s the best place of my home.



10. I´m happy

I´m happy with my dog Berta watching the sights late in the afternoon. My town is very nice and I´m lucky in my place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario