"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

BIBIANA ARTERO ALEMÁN 4º ESO A IES VEGA DEL ARGOS

MY FAVOURITE FOOD

The “paella” is a recipe of the mediterranean diet. The Valencian paella is probably the most famous. There are different types but for me the best is the seafood paella. It is easy to make, but it can take long to be prepared. The paella of this photo has the following ingredients: rice, olive oil, water, tomato, red pepper, prawns, squids, mussels, tuna, saffron, peas and 1 teaspoon of salt.



A NICE PLACE IN CEHEGIN

In the picture we can see two typical streets of the old port of town in Cehegin. In the middle of the photo we can observe a typical tavern, where we can eat local “tapas”. This bar is always full and with fine weather people sit out the terrace. On the left street is the town hall. It’s a 19th century building. This building is also named “Casa Jaspe” and it was in the past a noble family house.



MY FAMILY AND ME

We are three members in my family, my father, my mother and me, because I haven’t got any brothers or sisters. My father is a Physical Education teacher and he works at a school here in Cehegin very close to my house. My mother is a Pharmaceutical and she works as a health inspector in the town of Lorca. My father loves sport and some weekends he rides his bike in the mountain. He also likes reading historical books. My mother likes reading as well and she practises pilates. All my father’s family live in Cehegin. There are three brothers and four sisters so I have got a lot of cousins. My mother has two sisters and a brother and all of them live in Murcia.



MY FRIDGE

My fridge has a great variety of food because my family and me try to do a varied diet. Vegetables are the most abundant food in my fridge because I like so much vegetables and fruit, for example lettuce, broccoli or tomatoes... Also we can find some diary milk products like yoghurt, milk or cheese. There are some meats or drinks like beers or juices. Usually meat and fish are frozen in the other part of the fridge.



MY BEDROOM

My bedroom is a place where I can relax myself and be comfortable; I can also go there when I want some privacy. Sometimes I like listening to music or reading a book or magazine there, but most of the time that I stay there is studying.
My bedroom has got a bookcase full of things like perfume, jewellery, hair ties…, hanging from the wall there are two shelves with a lot of books. On the desk is my laptop computer, some photos with my friends and a lot of paper, pencils and pens. The walls are full of pictures and posters and my clothes and shoes are inside the wardrobe and the chest of drawers.



THE KITCHEN

In the kitchen there are two compartments: the kitchen properly and the living room. In the kitchen we usually have breakfast, lunch and dinner. There you can find a lot of cupboards, a fridge, a cooker, an oven, a microwave oven…and also a table with four chairs. There is a pantry where we have a lot of things to eat as well.
In the living room there are two armchairs, a sofa, a bookshelf… The living room is a comfortable place to watch TV or to read a book and here is where we spend a lot of free time watching TV and relaxing.



THE DINNING ROOM

You can find two brown sofas, a table with six chairs, a big TV set onto it furniture and a sunny balcony. It has also a mirror and some paintings are hanging on the walls, most of these pictures were painted by my father’s uncle because he was a good painter. I don’t stay here for a long time because I usually stay in my bedroom or in the living room but my father sometimes reads a book and watches other TV programmes here at night.



MY DESK

In my desk there are papers everywhere. There is also a computer, post-it notes are all over the place, photos with my friends, a desk lamp... My desk has also two drawers and they are plenty of pens, stickers, paper, clips CDs… I usually do my homework there.



MY FAVOURITE DRESS.

This is one of my favourite dresses, it is very colourful and very comfortable. I bought it for “the fiestas” in Cehegin in September and I wore it the first time in the Virgin day. This dress isn’t too elegant and also it isn’t very casual either so I can wear it in many different events.



I’M FEELING HAPPY.

I am very happy because I am a lucky person, I have got very good friends and also a very good family and I haven’t got any serious problem. I don’t worry for the exams either because until the moment I had got good marks. I think that I’m very lucky because there are a lot of people in the world with many problems and I have all in my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario