"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

lunes, 18 de enero de 2010

greetings from sweden

hello! This is Julia Flora Fogelberg writing. I got an idea! Next time i'll be here I can upload a video. I hope that Louise Lindberg och Stella ångström can be a part of this, but If they disagree I can show you something else by camera, maybe someone else sweet classmate.

Today we had a meeting about the trip to Cehegin and the exchange. I wrote a summary of the meeting and I can tell you all about what I wrote.

- There are 22 swedish students, 3 teachers
- The 22 spanish students will come to Sweden April, 30th with 3 teachers.
- That means that we will celebrate (don't know that it's called in english but we celebrate that the winter ends and the spring take place) it's called "valborg" in Swedish.


If you are spanish and see this: please leave a comment and tell me what you would like to know about your stay in Sweden. IN THE VIDEO WE CAN TELL YOU THE ANSWERS!

best wishes
Julia Flora

1 comentario: