"Teaching how to think"BULB

"Teaching how to think"BULB
Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2009

poly´s presentation.

This is my team in a match against Jumilla.
This is some of my friends in a party in my country house.

I´m Poly and I´m going to speak a little about me: In a normal day I got up at eight o’clock because at half past eight, I have to go to school, after the secondary school I go to have lunch and sometimes go to the café to drink coffee and after go to training. I train two hours three times a week and on Saturdays or Sundays play a match. The other days when I don’t have training football training after coffee I do my homework and study. On the weekend on Saturdays I get up at eleven o’clock more or less and then do my homework and study before I have lunch. Then I go to the caffe and play the game table football, darts of pool and then I preper myself for the night and I hang a round with my friends, finally on Sundays I get up at one more or less, I have lunch and then I go to the coffee. At eight I come back to my house to study or do my homework and when I finish this I have a shower and have dinner whereas I watch television.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario